Sunday, May 07, 2006

Episode 10: Cinco de Mayo


You might be sick of "Cinco de Mayo" podcasts at this point, but that doesn't stop us from adding to the list. In Episode 10, we taste 4 different tequilas: Sauza Blanca, Sauza Hornitos, Jose Cuervo Gold, and Patron Anejo. We also tell you how tequila is made, and sprinkle some factoids about tequila here and there, some you may already know, and some you may not.

Then we introduce another game to our ongoing list of time-wasters: Dead or Alive. Listen in as Gonso and Hog Dawg go head-to-head in guessing which famous people are taking a dirt nap, or still kicking.


WARNING: There is an inordinately high F-BOMB count in this episode, so be prepared. We were a bit fired up for Cinco de Mayo.


In this episode:

• Episode 9 recap

• Check out www.shouldidrinkthat.com

• Hog Dawg & Gonso enjoy Mexican beer. Clarke can't set foot in Mexico.

• Cultural diversity in Southern California

• Hog Dawg gives a Spanish lesson

• Tequila tastings and factoids.

• The word "ya'll"

• Dead or Alive game

• Did Gonso drop the "N" word?

• Telemundo and hot Spanish soap operas


Download Episode 10 here.

14 Comments:

Blogger GROUCHO said...

Great show!!! I loved the Tequila info!

But with all the great stuff that I heard, it all got erased by the talk of Bean-town at the end!!! Goddammit!!! WTF???

BTW, I am still alive, the rumors are false.

Groucho

7:58 PM  
Blogger Clarke said...

Thanks Groucho. I was hoping you were still with us.

Sorry about the cliffhanger. It's a long story, and we'll explain it in the next episode. It's a touchy subject.

cLarKe

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent episode, guys. The tequila facts were great. A little more than I needed to know, but great. What's up with the ending, is Hogdog leaving teh show?

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys kicked it up a notch here. Quality is alot cripser and clearer plus I like that intro music.

Thanks for the promo there. I think that anytime we can get sickpuppy to drink something stupid on video it's going to be a hit. Although, I may have to be the one that steps up next only to be fair to the bastard.

I was getting worried about your tequila tastes until I heard Patron. Ah dear sweet patron you have always been a dear friend.

Cheers!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Clarke said...

Thanks Father Spoon. Glad you like our new format.

We love "Should I Drink That?" and can't wait for new shows. You guys rock.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I learned more than I needed about the "ta kill ya" as hog dogg says. Really interesting show, though. Not what I was expecting from a cinco da mayo program. I thought you guys were going to get shit faced again.

I loved the new format too. What's with the Boston thing?

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good show fellas. Tequila is evil, I don't care what you say.

AB

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best one yet! That was killer, and I even hate Tequila. I can't quite figure out why but I love listening to you guys. You just make me sit here and laugh at the computer like a total dork.

8:59 PM  
Blogger gonsorellie said...

Eine unglaublich gute sendung! Vielen dank an alle die uns zuhören. Tequila ist wirklich sehr gefährlich! Prost. \-_-/

2:04 PM  
Blogger Clarke said...

For those of you who don't speakin' de deutsche:

"I wish I could have had Patron off of some chick's tits . . . and I love caca shots."

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been lurking around here for a while, but I had to post something about this one. Wow did you guys ever change your show! You packed alot into this episode, and I love the new intro. Gonso, sorry you didn't like JC. I really like the stuff, but I don't drink it straight. Who's idea was that anyway? Never sip tequila, always shoot it or mix it with some fruity shit. Anyways love Dude Night and can't wait for the next one.

BoB

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great show. Love the games. More "F-Bombs"!! LOL!

3:35 PM  
Blogger BuBBy said...

Awesome episode. A lot of fun to listen to.

When's the next one coming?

BuBBy

1:08 PM  
Blogger Clarke said...

Thank you Bubby! Glad you enjoyed the show. A new episode should be released this evening. We're just finishing the editing now.

Thanks again for listening. We appreciate your feedback.

cLarKe

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home