Thursday, February 09, 2006

Episode 4: Shock & AAAAWWWW - Valentines Day Special

It's that time of the year, gentlemen. Valentines Day. The day Hallmark, candy manufacturers, and florists invented so we can feel pressured into buying their stupid greeting cards, purchase chocolates, and spend 4 times what we normally would on roses any other time of the year.

But not to fear. Episode 4 is here. We'll take the guesswork out of Valentines Day for you with our gift suggestions that will make you look like a romantic genius. You're welcome.

We also play an awesome new game called "Who's the pussy?" using the new hand-held game "Lightning Reaction." Gonso takes so many amps up his arms we practically light his hair on fire.

Finally, Dawg gives us a great morning-after Valentines Day breakfast idea (should things go especially well for you). I'm not sure I'd stick around for this breakfast.

Download Episode 4

Resources:
Lightning Reaction @stupid.com
What women really want on Valentines Day

Cheers,

cLarKe

10 Comments:

Blogger GROUCHO said...

Wow! This is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. That shocker game is a riot. The best part is hearing Gonzo argue that he is getting the higher shock dose.

The morning after breakfast is also classic!

Keep it up guys!

G

9:33 PM  
Blogger Clarke said...

Thank you Groucho! It amazes me that Gonso actually thinks we'd TRICK him. Like we'd ever do that? (Heh Heh)

I guess we found out who the winner of "Who's The Pussy?" is, didn't we?

8:03 AM  
Blogger gonsorellie said...

Hey clarke - i think you guys pumped up my settings to the max for sure on that BS game... besides I had to do this way more than you or HD. I should change my name to 'Beaker'

What did you have serve for breakfast this morning? Ding Dongs?

5:47 PM  
Blogger Clarke said...

I served up a nice plate of Italian Sausage wrapped in underwear. What did you serve?

10:53 PM  
Blogger Clarke said...

Beats the hell out of that greasy concoction you were going to make her before, D. Last time I ate pork chorizo, I had to re-paint the bathroom.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fianlly got a chance to get a few things working on the computer, for now. Anyway, just listened to number four and laughed my fucking tentacles off. I was just playing with that damn game in the store the other day. It's fun as hell. Listening to you guys slurring your words at the end makes me wonder if it's the beer or electrocution induced brain damage. To Clarke, you should consider yourself brewing elite. I'd drop top dollar, especially a couple of Groucho's top dollars, for your stuff in the store anyday. I'll try to get 5 out of the way here in a little bit.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Clarke said...

CHUD, you have excellent taste in beer - and podcasts. Thanks for the kudos on your show.

I wondered if anyone would notice we were totally bombed at the end of that show. The slurring was Beer Report level, I think.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a funny show. The first ones were not as funny, but you're getting better. I like dude night!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Holmes!!! It's me, Jesmo!! Lovin' Dude Night. Everytime I get onto the computer I have to check for the latest episode of Dude Night. Had a blast when I was down there, can't wait to see you again. PS I got the new job, I start on the 15th of May. Movin' on up!! Talk to ya soon..... Jesmo

9:03 PM  
Blogger Clarke said...

Hey Jesmo,

Congrats on the new job. Stay tuned, because a new Dude Night is coming on Monday, followed by a special Cinco de Mayo Tequila celebration next weekend. We're working on some all-new Dude Nights and they're going to be great.

Hope to see you soon. Thanks again for listening. Next time you're in the neighborhood, stop by the brewery. We've got some new Belgian beers on tap now that will fuck you sideways.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home